The company was nominated for the “Retail service” award in “Communication and data transmission” category. The main goal of the award is to single out the companies justifying the confidence of their customers.
“We are happy to be granted such a prestigious award. “MegaFon” sees the perfect service not only as accurate retail chain operation (more than 2000 mobile phone shops in Russia), but also as a vast range of convenient self-service channels, highly professional employees, efficient e-sales and, of course, mobile services quality”, — claims
Igor Maystrenko, Director for Sales and Customer Service, “MegaFon” Company.
This award is granted for the sixth year running for best project in the sphere of customer rights and service quality improvement. The “MegaFon Retail” company was among the award-winners of previous years. The awards ceremony took place in Sochi under the “Consumer rights-2015” forum.
“MegaFon” constantly works on service quality improvement, from customer service development to voice communication reliability and high-speed internet access 4G+ in regions.
- “MegaFon” owns one of the largest retail chains — more than 2000 mobile shops across the country. Our shops are easy to find in any part of Russia, from Petropavlovsk to Kaliningrad. Our aim is to give our customers an opportunity to solve any of their mobile services problems within walking distance of home or work place.
- Our mobile shops offer a wide range of devices to suit every taste: from affordable ones (MegaFon Login for 1490 rub.) to top notch gadgets.
- Our call centers receive and process around 67 000 000 queries per year with 95% of excellent rates. In 2014, the waiting time fell by half.
- We ask our clients to rate each contact with customer service specialists and we adjust our internal processes to customer needs.
- Our specialists help our customers gain insight into technologies use, thus, our employees take regular training and increase their knowledge in innovations. “MegaFon Retail” shops have Mega Gurus who are ready to answer any question concerning mobile services.
- “MegaFon” monitors the situation on the market and conducts service quality evaluation using global methods. These are Customer Happiness Index and NPS — loyalty level. According to results of 2014, our company occupies the leading position among the top-three in both indexes.
We also pay great attention to the self-service issues:
- The share of self-service through online channels raised to 20% in 2014 (from 5% in 2013);
- We improved “BackOffice” (the amount of installs is more than 1.5 million);
- “Elena” — “cyber” consultant (June 2014): ability to process more than 1 million queries per year;
- According to Customer Loyalty and Customer Orientation Association, “MegaFon” is recognized as “Leader in Client-oriented business-2014”, in “Mobile Operator” nomination.